Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman, an established Business Management Firm in Encino, is seeking an administrative assistant who is comfortable being a jack of all trades. This role involves communicating with clients, client representatives, various vendors, internal partners, and employees.
Job duties include:
- Administrative duties such as telephone coverage, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, filling in for executive assistants and receptionists as needed
- Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, mailing, scanning, filing, etc.
- Stock and maintain office lunch rooms/conference rooms
- Data entry, invoice and expense reporting
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- At least 1 year of administrative support experience
- Positive, personable, willing to learn, and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Excellent communication (in person, on the phone, and via email)
- Responsible, punctual and adheres to designated work hours and schedule
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Office equipment (printers, scanners, fax machines, etc.)
- MS Office Suite (especially Word and Excel)
Salary is competitive based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, 401(k) and Profit Sharing. We offer a casual work-life balance environment and opportunities for growth. If you are a team player with a good sense of humor and you enjoy being challenged, please apply.
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.